Friday, July 25, 2014

One Month to Senior Year

So far this summer has gone by extremely quick.  I really haven't done all that much.  Everywhere I look, I see pictures of people from my school at the pool, hanging out at the lake, going on awesome vacations, and spending time with their friends.

I've hardly been able to see my friends at all this summer.  I got to hang out with my best friend in the world last week, but it was only for a few hours.  It was the first time I had seen her all summer.  And besides that, I've only gone out with my boyfriend a handful of times this summer.  This summer, I have just been staying in mostly and spending time with my sisters.

Now I can't say that has been all I've done this summer.  We took a trip-first to Missouri to visit my grandmother and uncle, and then up to Minnesota to visit all of my mom's side of the family.  I also finally got my license just last week.

With school coming in exactly one month, I've been thinking a lot about what's going to happen after this year.  It's scary to think about it.  I have no idea where I'll be going to college, and I still don't have a clue about what I want to major in.  Everything is really starting to count, and I can already feel the pressure from it.

But right now, I just want to enjoy what left I have of my summer.  

No comments:

Post a Comment